Reswitching And Decreasing Demand For Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, March.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1976. "The Paradox in Capital Theory and Complementarity of Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 127-142.
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- Schefold, Bertram, 2008. "C.E.S. production functions in the light of the Cambridge critique," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 783-797, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2014.
"The Hicks-Malinvaud average period of production and 'marginal productivity': A critical assessment,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 142-157, February.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2011. "The Hicks-Malinvaud average period of production and 'marginal productivity': a critical assessment," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0128, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Fratini, Saverio M., 2015. "On the Samuelson-Etula Master Function and Marginal Productivity: some old and new critical remarks," MPRA Paper 63415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2012. "Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks," MPRA Paper 39574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:61:y:2010:i:4:p:676-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .