The Hicks-Malinvaud average period of production and 'marginal productivity': a critical assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2014. "The Hicks-Malinvaud average period of production and 'marginal productivity': A critical assessment," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 142-157, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmond Malinvaud, 2003. "The Legacy of Knut Wicksell to Capital Theory," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 507-525, December.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, May.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2010. "Reswitching And Decreasing Demand For Capital," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 676-682, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2012. "Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks," MPRA Paper 39574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAverage period of production; capital; interest rate; Wicksell;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .