Full Employment as a Possible Objective for EU Policy I. A Perspective From the Point of View of The Monetary Circuit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2004-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics," Working Papers hal-01065485, HAL.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics," Sciences Po publications 2004-02, Sciences Po.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005.
"Assessing Rational Expectations 2: "Eductive" Stability in Economics,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262072580, January.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005. "Assessing Rational Expectations 2: eductive stability in economics," Post-Print halshs-00754853, HAL.
- Parguez, A. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "A Credit Theory of Money: The Monetary Circuit Approach," Working Papers 9902e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Roncaglia & Mario Tonveronachi, 1985. "Pre-Keynesian roots of the neoclassical synthesis," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(1), pages 51-65.
- Olivier Giovannoni & Alain Parguez, 2007. "What Drives Profits? An Income-spending Model," Chapters,in: Money, Distribution and Economic Policy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521001151, May.
- Paul Davidson, 2005. "Responses to Lavoie, King, and Dow on what Post Keynesianism is and who is a Post Keynesian," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 393-408.
- Seccareccia, M. & Sharpe, A., 1991. "Canada's Competitiveness: Beyond the Budget Deficit," Working Papers 9111e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1999. "The Credit-Led Supply of Deposits and the Demand for Money: Kaldor's Reflux Mechanism as Previously Endorsed by Joan Robinson," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 103-113, January.
- Seccareccia,M., 1991. "Post Keynesian Fundism and Monetary Circulation," Working Papers 9113e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2001. "Assessing Rational Expectations: Sunspot Multiplicity and Economic Fluctuations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262072076, January.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Capacity Utilisation; Circuit; Disequilibrium; Investment; Savings; Price Equation;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:89-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .