Joint Production and Responsibility in Ecological Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petersen, Thomas & Faber, Malte, 2012. "Karl Marx: Herakles oder Sisyphos?Eine philosophische und ökonomische Untersuchung," Working Papers 0520, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Petersen, Thomas & Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner, 2009. "The environment as a challenge for governmental responsibility -- The case of the European Water Framework Directive," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2058-2065, May.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Frick, Marc & Zahrnt, Dominik, 2018. "MINE – Mapping the Interplay between Nature and Economy. A digital gateway to the foundations of Ecological Economics," Working Papers 0658, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Petersen, Thomas, 2006. "The European Water Framework Directive: responsibility under conditions of uncertainty, ignorance and complexity," UFZ Discussion Papers 7/2006, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Faber, Malte & Frick, Marc, 2019. "Conceptual and political foundations for examining the interaction between nature and economy," Working Papers 0659, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Malte Faber, 2007. "How to be an Ecological Economist," Working Papers 0454, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Faber, Malte & Frick, Marc, 2019. "Conceptual and political foundations for examining the interaction between nature and economy," Working Papers 659, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.