Report NEP-ENE-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiaensen, Luc & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2012. "Greening China's rural energy : new insights on the potential of smallholder biogas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6102, The World Bank.
- Teusch, Jonas, 2012. "Renewables and the EU Internal Electricity Market: The case for an arranged marriage," CEPS Papers 6733, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Eichler Michael & Grothe Oliver & Tuerk Dennis & Manner Hans, 2012. "Modeling spike occurrences in electricity spot prices for forecasting," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Erdogdu, E., 2012. "A cross country analysis of electricity market reforms: potential contribution of New Institutional Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1232, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bastian Felix, 2012. "Gas Storage Valuation: A Comparative Simulation Study," EWL Working Papers 1201, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Marc Lammerding & Patrick Stephan & Mark Trede & Bernd Wilfling, 2012. "Speculative bubbles in recent oil price dynamics: Evidence from a Bayesian Markov-switching state-space approach," CQE Working Papers 2312, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2011. "A retrospective evaluation of elements of the EU VAT system," Taxation Studies 0039, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Katri Kosonen, 2012. "Regressivity of environmental taxation: myth or reality?," Taxation Papers 32, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marcu, Andrei, 2012. "Expanding Carbon Markets through New Market-based Mechanisms: A synthesis of discussions and submissions to the UNFCCC," CEPS Papers 6879, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Finon, D. & Meunier, G., 2012. "Option values of low carbon technology policies: how to combine irreversibility effects and learning-by-doing in decisions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1231, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Lloyd, 2012. "Multilateralism in Crisis," Working Papers 11412, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Armon Rezai & Lance Taylor & Reinhard Mechler, 2012. "Ecological Macroeconomics: An application to climate change," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore