The impacts of natural disasters on global supply chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic & John Gilbert, 2007. "Trade Statistics In Policymaking - A Handbook Of Commonly Used Trade Indices And Indicators," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2491, january-d.
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; global supply chain; cross-border business and production networks; international logistics system; natural disaster risk; Japan; Thailand;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-07-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:11512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .