A Model of Stratified Production Process and Spatial Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tatsuaki Kuroda, 2012. "A Model of Stratified Production Process and Spatial Risk," ERSA conference papers ersa12p604, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henriet, Fanny & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Tabourier, Lionel, 2012.
"Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 150-167.
- Henriet, F. & Hallegatte, S. & Tabourier, L., 2011. "Firm-Network Characteristics and Economic Robustness to Natural Disasters," Working papers 355, Banque de France.
- Fanny Henriet & Stéphane Hallegatte & Lionel Tabourier, 2012. "Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters," Post-Print hal-00716554, HAL.
- Oded Cats & Erik Jenelius, 2014. "Dynamic Vulnerability Analysis of Public Transport Networks: Mitigation Effects of Real-Time Information," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 435-463, December.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Kentaro Nakajima & Petr Matous, 2015.
"How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect The Resilience Of Firms To Natural Disasters? Evidence From The Great East Japan Earthquake,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 209-229, March.
- TODO Yasuyuki & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & Petr MATOUS, 2013. "How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect the Resilience of Firms to Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," Discussion papers 13028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- World Bank & United Nations, 2010. "Natural Hazards, UnNatural Disasters : The Economics of Effective Prevention," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2512.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Silva & Lucia Gao, 2013. "A Joint Replenishment Inventory-Location Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 107-122, March.
- StÃ©phane Hallegatte & Valentin Przyluski, 2010. "The Economics of Natural Disasters," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 14-24, July.
- Johannes Illenberger & Kai Nagel & Gunnar Flötteröd, 2013. "The Role of Spatial Interaction in Social Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 255-282, September.
- Carliss Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 2000. "Design Rules, Volume 1: The Power of Modularity," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262024667, January.
- Mehrdad Shahabi & Shirin Akbarinasaji & Avinash Unnikrishnan & Rachel James, 2013. "Integrated Inventory Control and Facility Location Decisions in a Multi-Echelon Supply Chain Network with Hubs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 497-514, December.
- Masoud Yaghini & Mohammadreza Sarmadi & Nariman Nikoo & Mohsen Momeni, 2014. "Capacity Consumption Analysis Using Heuristic Solution Method for Under Construction Railway Routes," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 317-333, December.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002.
"Bones, Bombs, and Break Points: The Geography of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1269-1289, December.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001. "Bones, Bombs and Break Points: The Geography of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 8517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Barbero & José L. Zofío, 2016.
"The Multiregional Core-periphery Model: The Role of the Spatial Topology,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 469-496, June.
- Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José Luis, 2012. "The multiregional core-periphery model: The role of the spatial topology," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/12, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
More about this item
KeywordsFragmentation; Supply chain; Location risk; Economic resilience; Hazards; Disasters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:15:y:2015:i:2:p:271-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .