Report NEP-SEA-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masato Abe & Linghe Ye, 2012. "The impacts of natural disasters on global supply chains," Working Papers 11512, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2012. "Using Engel Curves to Measure CPI Bias for Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Aekapol Chongvilaivan, 2012. "Thailand's 2011 flooding: Its impact on direct exports and global supply chains," Working Papers 11312, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Varela, Gonzalo & Aldaz-Carroll, Enrique & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2012. "Determinants of market integration and price transmission in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6098, The World Bank.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margolis, David N. & Navarro, Lucas & Robalino, David A., 2012. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search and Informal Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 6660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn & van den Broeck, Katleen, 2012. "Social Capital, Network Effects and Savings in Rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore