Transition Probabilities and Duration Analysis among Disability States: Some Evidence from Spanish Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guillem López i Casasnovas & Catia Nicodemo, 2012. "Transition probabilities and duration analysis among disability states: Some evidence from Spanish data," Economics Working Papers 1327, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana, 2006.
"Award Errors and Permanent Disability Benefits in Spain,"
- Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Jose M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2007. "Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2006. "Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain," Economics Working Papers 966, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castelló, 2012.
"Health, Disability, and Pathways into Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Historical Trends in Mortality and Health, Employment, and Disability Insurance Participatio, pages 127-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar García Gómez & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2010. "Health, disability and pathways into retirement in Spain," Working Papers 2010-24, FEDEA.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castelló, 2011. "Health, Disability and Pathways to Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 17048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov transition; disability states; cost of disability; Spain; survival analysis;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-07-01 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .