Report NEP-DEM-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2012. "Power of the Pill or Power of Abortion? Re-Examining the Effects of Young Women's Access to Reproductive Control," IZA Discussion Papers 6661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johnston, David W. & Schurer, Stefanie & Shields, Michael A., 2012. "Maternal Gender Role Attitudes, Human Capital Investment, and Labour Supply of Sons and Daughters," IZA Discussion Papers 6656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2012. "Is It Money or Brains? The Determinants of Intra-Family Decision Power," IZA Discussion Papers 6648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2012. "Examining Mechanisms of Personality Maturation: The Impact of Life Satisfaction on the Development of Big Five Personality Traits," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 455, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guillem López-Casanovas & Catia Nicodemo, 2012. "Transition Probabilities and Duration Analysis among Disability States: Some Evidence from Spanish Data," Working Papers 643, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Guillem López i Casasnovas & Catia Nicodemo, 2012. "Transition probabilities and duration analysis among disability states: Some evidence from Spanish data," Economics Working Papers 1327, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2012. "Fostering the Emancipation of Young People: Evidence from a Spanish Rental Subsidy," IZA Discussion Papers 6651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0847 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gertler, Paul & Vermeersch, Christel, 2012. "Using performance incentives to improve health outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6100, The World Bank.
- Dinuk Jayasuriya & Paul J. Burke, 2012. "Female parlamentarians and economic growth: Evidence from a large panel," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1218, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2012. "Immigrant Networks and the Take-Up of Disability Programs: Evidence from US Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Luke Delorme & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2012. "National Retirement Risk Index: How Much Longer Do We Need to Work?," Issues in Brief ib2012-12, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jun 2012.