Evaluating the Financial Performance of Pension Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Bodie & Jérôme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Zvi Bodie & Doriana Ruffino & Jonathan Treussard, 2008. "Contingent Claims Analysis and Life-Cycle Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 291-296.
- Joao F. Cocco, 2005. "Consumption and Portfolio Choice over the Life Cycle," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 491-533.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2017. "Jumping over a low hurdle: personal pension fund performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 153-190, January.
- Gregorio Impavido & Heinz Rudolph & Luigi Ruggerone, 2013. "Bank Funding in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe Post Lehman; A “New Normal”?," IMF Working Papers 13/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012.
"Global Pension Systems and Their Reform: Worldwide Drivers, Trends, and Challenges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global pension systems and their reform : worldwide drivers, trends, and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 68934, The World Bank.
- Rudolph, Heinz P. & Holtzer, Peter, 2010. "Challenges of the mandatory funded pension system in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5514, The World Bank.
- Tony Randle & Heinz P. Rudolph, 2014. "Pension Risk and Risk Based Supervision in Defined Contribution Pension Funds," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17791, The World Bank.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2013. "With whom and in what is it better to save? Personal pensions in the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/304, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Raimonds Lieksnis, 2010. "Evaluating the Financial Performance of Latvian and Estonian Second-Pillar Pension Funds," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(2).
- Jana Bielagk & Arnaud Lionnet & Goncalo Dos Reis, 2015. "Equilibrium pricing under relative performance concerns," Papers 1511.04218, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2013. "Jumping over a low hurdle: Personal pension fund performance," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/305, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jacob Bikker, 2013.
"Is there an optimal pension fund size? A scale-economy analysis of administrative and investment costs,"
DNB Working Papers
376, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker, 2013. "Is there an optimal pension fund size? A scale-economy analysis of administrative and investment costs," Working Papers 13-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "“Better Safe than Sorry” - Individual Risk-free Pension Schemes in the European Union - Macroeconomic Benefits, the Mobile Working Citizen’s Perspective and Why Nots," MPRA Paper 33571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jana Bielagk & Arnaud Lionnet & Gonçalo Dos Reis, 2015. "Equilibrium pricing under relative performance concerns," Working Papers hal-01245812, HAL.
- Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2012. "Crisis, internal governance mechanisms and pension fund performance: Evidence from Poland," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 493-515.
- Castaneda, Pablo & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2011. "Upgrading investment regulations in second pillar pension systems : a proposal for Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5775, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .