Challenges of the mandatory funded pension system in the Russian Federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solange Berstein Jáuregui & Carolina Cabrita Felix, 2007.
"Los determinantes de la elección de AFP en Chile: nueva evidencia a partir de datos individuales,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1 Year 20), pages 53-72, June.
- Solange Berstein & Carolina Cabrita, 2006. "Los Determinantes de la Elección de AFP en Chile: Nueva Evidencia a Partir de Datos Individuales," Working Papers 19, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jul 2007.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Impavido, Gregorio & O'Connor, Ronan, 2008. "Upgrading the investment policy framework of public pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4499, The World Bank.
- Richard Hinz & Heinz P. Rudolph & Pablo Antolin & Juan Yermo, 2010. "Evaluating the Financial Performance of Pension Funds," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2405, November.
- Pablo Castañeda & Heinz Rudolph, 2010. "Portfolio Choice, Minimum Return Guarantees, and Competition in DC Pension Systems," Working Papers 39, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Feb 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Croatia : Policy Options for Further Pension System Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12892, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Financial Literacy; Emerging Markets; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-01-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.