Designing the payout phase of funded pension pillars in central and eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Qiao & Michael Sherris, 2011. "Managing Systematic Mortality Risk with Group Self Pooling and Annuitisation Schemes," Working Papers 201104, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Chao Qiao & Michael Sherris, 2013. "Managing Systematic Mortality Risk With Group Self-Pooling and Annuitization Schemes," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(4), pages 949-974, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Financial Literacy; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Investment and Investment Climate;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-05-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-05-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IAS-2010-05-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-05-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.