Designing the payout phase of funded pension pillars in central and eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stark, Oded & Bloom, David E, 1985. "The New Economics of Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 173-178, May.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo & Page, John, 2008. "The impact of remittances on poverty and inequality in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4732, The World Bank.
- Stark, Oded, 2003. "Tales Of Migration Without Wage Differentials: Individual, Family, And Community Contexts," Discussion Papers 18743, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Qiao & Michael Sherris, 2011. "Managing Systematic Mortality Risk with Group Self Pooling and Annuitisation Schemes," Working Papers 201104, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Chao Qiao & Michael Sherris, 2013. "Managing Systematic Mortality Risk With Group Self-Pooling and Annuitization Schemes," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(4), pages 949-974, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Financial Literacy; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Investment and Investment Climate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-05-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-05-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IAS-2010-05-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-05-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .