Report NEP-IAS-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2010. "On Liability Insurance for Automobiles," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 321, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2010. "Costs and Benefits of Moving to a County ACRE Program," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-pb2, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Zongxia Liang & Jicheng Yao, 2010. "Optimization of dividend and reinsurance strategies under ruin probability constraint," Papers 1005.1361, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Zongxia Liang & Jianping Huang, 2010. "Optimal dividend and investing control of a insurance company with higher solvency constraints," Papers 1005.1360, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James, 2010. "A Life Insurance Deterrent to Risky Behavior in Africa," MPRA Paper 22675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira , Francisco H.G. & Robalino, David, 2010. "Social protection in Latin America : achievements and limitations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5305, The World Bank.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb & Natalia Zhivan, 2009. "Does Staying Healthy Reduce Your Lifetime Health Care Costs?," Issues in Brief ib2010-8, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2009.
- Zongxia Liang & Jicheng Yao, 2010. "Theoretical and numerical Analysis on Optimal dividend policy of an insurance company with positive transaction cost and higher solvency," Papers 1005.1356, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Rudolph, Heinz & Pollner, John, 2010. "Designing the payout phase of funded pension pillars in central and eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5276, The World Bank.
- Rocha, Roberto & Vittas, Dimitri & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2010. "The payout phase of pension systems : a comparison of five countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5288, The World Bank.