Report NEP-EEC-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Setzer, Ralph & van den Noord, Paul & Wolff, Guntram B., 2010. "Heterogeneity in money holdings across euro area countries: The role of housing," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- N. Holinski & C.J.M. Kool & J. Muysken, 2010. "Origins of persistent macroeconomic imbalances in the Euro area," Working Papers 10-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2009. "Inflation Target Shocks and Monetary Policy Inertia in the Euro Area," TSE Working Papers 09-060, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
- Simone Salotti & Luigi Marattin, 2010. "The Euro-dividend: public debt and interest rates in the Monetary Union," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bec, Frédérique & Gollier, Christian, 2009. "Cyclicality and Term Structure of Value-at-Risk in Europe," TSE Working Papers 09-035, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Merkl, Christian & Schmitz, Tom, 2010. "Macroeconomic Volatilities and the Labor Market: First Results from the Euro Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Automatic Stabilizers, Economic Crisis and Income Distribution in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vittas, Dimitri & Rudolph, Heinz & Pollner, John, 2010. "Designing the payout phase of funded pension pillars in central and eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5276, The World Bank.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander, 2009. "Old Europe Ages. Can it Still Prosper?," ADBI Working Papers 168, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Vergote, Olivier & Studener, Werner & Efthymiadis, Ioannis & Merriman, Niall, 2010. "Main drivers of the ECB financial accounts and ECB financial strength over the first 11 years," Occasional Paper Series 111, European Central Bank.
- Periklis Gogas & Ioannis Pragidis, 2010. "GDP Trend Deviations and the Yield Spread: the Case of Five E.U. Countries," Papers 1005.1326, arXiv.org.
- Rocha, Roberto & Vittas, Dimitri & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2010. "The payout phase of pension systems : a comparison of five countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5288, The World Bank.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & Karlsson, Tohmas, 2010. "Trade consistency in the context of the Eurosystem projection exercises – an overview," Occasional Paper Series 108, European Central Bank.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Groza, Heleni, 2010. "An Input-Output Approach to the Estimation of the Maximum Attainable Economic Dependency Ratio in four European Economies," MPRA Paper 22661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2009. "Disinflation Shocks in the Eurozone: a DSGE Perspective," TSE Working Papers 09-080, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).