Portfolio Choice, Minimum Return Guarantees, and Competition in DC Pension Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suleyman Basak & Anna Pavlova & Alexander Shapiro, 2007.
"Optimal Asset Allocation and Risk Shifting in Money Management,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1583-1621, 2007 21.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna & Shapiro, Alex, 2006. "Optimal Asset Allocation and Risk Shifting in Money Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 5524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005.
"On The Role Of The Growth Optimal Portfolio In Finance,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 365-388, December.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Role of the Growth Optimal Portfolio in Finance," Research Paper Series 144, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis M., 2002. "Strategic Asset Allocation: Portfolio Choice for Long-Term Investors," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296942.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Method for Optimal Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 401-446, February.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Garcia, René & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2005. "Intertemporal asset allocation: A comparison of methods," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2821-2848, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2009.
"The long and the short of emerging market debt,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5056, The World Bank.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2009. "The Long And The Short Of Emerging Market Debt," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 530, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L Schmukler, 2010. "The Long and the Short of Emerging Market Debt," Working Papers 42, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jun 2010.
- Morales, Alvaro Pedraza, 2014. "Strategic interactions and portfolio choice in money management : evidence from Colombian pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6994, The World Bank.
- Rudolph, Heinz P. & Holtzer, Peter, 2010. "Challenges of the mandatory funded pension system in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5514, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDC pension system; performance constraints; portfolio selection; strategic interactions.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdp:sdpwps:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Otero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spegvcl.html .