Portfolio Choice, Minimum Return Guarantees, and Competition in DC Pension Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suleyman Basak & Anna Pavlova & Alexander Shapiro, 2007.
"Optimal Asset Allocation and Risk Shifting in Money Management,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1583-1621, 2007 21.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna & Shapiro, Alex, 2006. "Optimal Asset Allocation and Risk Shifting in Money Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 5524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005.
"On The Role Of The Growth Optimal Portfolio In Finance,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 365-388, December.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Role of the Growth Optimal Portfolio in Finance," Research Paper Series 144, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis M., 2002. "Strategic Asset Allocation: Portfolio Choice for Long-Term Investors," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296942.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Method for Optimal Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 401-446, February.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Garcia, René & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2005. "Intertemporal asset allocation: A comparison of methods," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2821-2848, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2009.
"The long and the short of emerging market debt,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5056, The World Bank.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2009. "The Long And The Short Of Emerging Market Debt," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 530, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L Schmukler, 2010. "The Long and the Short of Emerging Market Debt," Working Papers 42, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jun 2010.
- Morales, Alvaro Pedraza, 2014. "Strategic interactions and portfolio choice in money management : evidence from Colombian pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6994, The World Bank.
- Rudolph, Heinz P. & Holtzer, Peter, 2010. "Challenges of the mandatory funded pension system in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5514, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDC pension system; performance constraints; portfolio selection; strategic interactions.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdp:sdpwps:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Otero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spegvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.