Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005.
"A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc-Picqué, 1998. "Optimization of consumption with labor income," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 409-440.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Jensen, Bjarne Astrup & Sørensen, Carsten, 2000. "Paying for minimum interest rate guarantees: Who should compensate who?," Working Papers 2000-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2000. "Optimal investment strategies in a CIR framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7594, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boulier, Jean-Francois & Huang, ShaoJuan & Taillard, Gregory, 2001. "Optimal management under stochastic interest rates: the case of a protected defined contribution pension fund," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 173-189, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:1:p:189-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.