A stability result for the HARA class with stochastic interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sørensen, Carsten, 1999. "Dynamic Asset Allocation and Fixed Income Management," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 513-531, December.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2000. "Optimal investment strategies in a CIR framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7594, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boulier, Jean-Francois & Huang, ShaoJuan & Taillard, Gregory, 2001. "Optimal management under stochastic interest rates: the case of a protected defined contribution pension fund," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 173-189, April.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10726-017-9535-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munk, Claus, 2008. "Portfolio and consumption choice with stochastic investment opportunities and habit formation in preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3560-3589, November.
- Hong-Chih Huang, 2010. "Optimal Multiperiod Asset Allocation: Matching Assets to Liabilities in a Discrete Model," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 451-472.
- Martino Grasselli, 2005. "Notes and Comments: Sup-convolutions of HARA utilities in the affine term structure," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 28(1), pages 67-78, June.
- Gao, Jianwei & Li, Ming & Liu, Huihui, 2015. "Generalized ordered weighted utility averaging-hyperbolic absolute risk aversion operators and their applications to group decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 258-270.
- Niu, Liqun, 2008. "Some stability results of optimal investment in a simple Lévy market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 445-452, February.
- Chang, Hao & Chang, Kai, 2017. "Optimal consumption–investment strategy under the Vasicek model: HARA utility and Legendre transform," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 215-227.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:252:y:2015:i:c:p:114-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Eun Ju & Kim, Jai Heui, 2012. "Optimal investment strategies for the HARA utility under the constant elasticity of variance model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 667-673.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:26:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9535-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:3:p:611-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.