Portfolios and risk premia for the long run
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munk, Claus & Sorensen, Carsten, 2004.
"Optimal consumption and investment strategies with stochastic interest rates,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1987-2013, August.
- Sørensen, Carsten & Munk, Claus, 2001. "Optimal Consumption and Investment Strategies with Stochastic Interest Rates," Working Papers 2000-9, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Hua He & Neil D. Pearson, 1991.
"Consumption and Portfolio Policies With Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: the Finite-Dimensional Case,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-10.
- He, Hua & Pearson, Neil D., 1991. "Consumption and portfolio policies with incomplete markets and short-sale constraints: The infinite dimensional case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 259-304, August.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Finite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Infinite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-191, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lars Peter Hansen & José A. Scheinkman, 2009.
"Long-Term Risk: An Operator Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 177-234, January.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose Scheinkman, 2006. "Long Term Risk: An Operator Approach," NBER Working Papers 12650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose A Sheinkman, 2007. "Long-term Risk: An Operator Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001669, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wachter, Jessica A., 2002. "Portfolio and Consumption Decisions under Mean-Reverting Returns: An Exact Solution for Complete Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 63-91, March.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Rogers, L C G & Back, Kerry, 1999. "Portfolio Turnpikes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 165-195.
- Huberman, Gur & Ross, Stephen, 1983. "Portfolio Turnpike Theorems, Risk Aversion, and Regularly Varying Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1345-1361, September.
- Jun Liu, 2007. "Portfolio Selection in Stochastic Environments," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Thorsten Rheinländer, 2005. "An entropy approach to the Stein and Stein model with correlation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 399-413, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Zhongquan Zhou, 1993. "Optimal Investment Strategies For Controlling Drawdowns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 241-276.
- Dumas, Bernard & Luciano, Elisa, 1991. " An Exact Solution to a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Problem under Transactions Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 577-595, June.
- Andrea Buraschi & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2010. "Correlation Risk and Optimal Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(1), pages 393-420, February.
- Robert Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2005. "Relative arbitrage in volatility-stabilized markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-177, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao Xing, 2015. "Consumption investment optimization with Epstein-Zin utility in incomplete markets," Papers 1501.04747, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Paolo Guasoni & Gu Wang, 2015. "Hedge and mutual funds’ fees and the separation of private investments," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 473-507, July.
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obłój, 2013. "Portfolio optimisation under non-linear drawdown constraints in a semimartingale financial model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 771-800, October.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "A Primer on Portfolio Choice with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1612.01302, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Hao Xing, 2013. "Robust Portfolios and Weak Incentives in Long-Run Investments," Papers 1306.2751, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Michail Anthropelos & Scott Robertson & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2018. "Optimal Investment and Derivative Demand Under Price Impact," Papers 1804.09151, arXiv.org.
- Robertson, Scott & Xing, Hao, 2015. "Large time behavior of solutions to semi-linear equations with quadratic growth in the gradient," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60578, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xing, Hao, 2017. "Stability of the exponential utility maximization problem with respect to preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:370-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantinos Kardaras & Scott Robertson, 2018. "Ergodic robust maximization of asymptotic growth," Papers 1801.06425, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2012. "Portfolio Choice with Transaction Costs: a User's Guide," Papers 1207.7330, arXiv.org.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Paolo Guasoni & Constantinos Kardaras & Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Abstract, classic, and explicit turnpikes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 75-114, January.
- Kasper Larsen & Hang Yu, 2012. "Horizon dependence of utility optimizers in incomplete models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 779-801, October.
- Hao Xing, 2017. "Consumption–investment optimization with Epstein–Zin utility in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 227-262, January.
- Stefan Gerhold & Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Walter Schachermayer, 2014. "Transaction costs, trading volume, and the liquidity premium," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Michael Tehranchi, 2013. "Optimal investment for all time horizons and Martin boundary of space-time diffusions," Papers 1308.2254, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Long Term Optimal Investment in Matrix Valued Factor Models," Papers 1408.7010, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obloj, 2013. "Optimal portfolios of a long-term investor with floor or drawdown constraints," Papers 1305.6831, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1203.1399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .