Consumption and portfolio turnpike theorems in a continuous-time finance model1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huberman, Gur & Ross, Stephen, 1983. "Portfolio Turnpike Theorems, Risk Aversion, and Regularly Varying Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1345-1361, September.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1992. "A continuous-time portfolio turnpike theorem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 491-507.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1974. "Convergence to isoelastic utility and policy in multiperiod portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 201-224, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baojun Bian & Harry Zheng, 2014. "Turnpike Property and Convergence Rate for an Investment Model with General Utility Functions," Papers 1409.7802, arXiv.org.
- Tianran Geng & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2017. "Temporal and Spatial Turnpike-Type Results Under Forward Time-Monotone Performance Criteria," Papers 1702.05649, arXiv.org.
- Guasoni, Paolo & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Xing, Hao, 2017. "Robust portfolios and weak incentives in long-run investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paolo Guasoni & Constantinos Kardaras & Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Abstract, classic, and explicit turnpikes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 75-114, January.
- Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Long Term Optimal Investment in Matrix Valued Factor Models," Papers 1408.7010, arXiv.org.
- Bian, Baojun & Zheng, Harry, 2015. "Turnpike property and convergence rate for an investment model with general utility functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 28-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:7:p:1001-1026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.