Do constraints improve portfolio performance?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grauer, Robert R, 1991. "Further Ambiguity When Performance Is Measured by the Security Market Line," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 26(4), pages 569-585, November.
- Henriksson, Roy D & Merton, Robert C, 1981. "On Market Timing and Investment Performance. II. Statistical Procedures for Evaluating Forecasting Skills," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 513-533, October.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. " The Analytics of Performance Measurement Using a Security Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 401-416, June.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated".
"Portfolio Turnpike Theorems for Constant Policies,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
20-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1971. "On Optimal Myopic Portfolio Policies, With and Without Serial Correlation of Yields," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 324-334, July.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1974. "Convergence to isoelastic utility and policy in multiperiod portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 201-224, September.
- Roll, Richard, 1978. "Ambiguity when Performance is Measured by the Securities Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1051-1069, September.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1985. "International Portfolio Diversification with Estimation Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 259-278, July.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1991. "Bayesian and CAPM estimators of the means: Implications for portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 717-727, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, 09.
- Green, Richard C, 1986. " Benchmark Portfolio Inefficiency and Deviations from the Security Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(2), pages 295-312, June.
- Robert R. Grauer and Nils H. Hakansson., 1987. "Gains from International Diversification: l968-85 Returns on Portfolios of Stocks and Bonds," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 168, University of California at Berkeley.
- Huberman, Gur & Ross, Stephen, 1983. "Portfolio Turnpike Theorems, Risk Aversion, and Regularly Varying Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1345-1361, September.
- Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R., 1992. "Positively Weighted Minimum-Variance Portfolios and the Structure of Asset Expected Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(04), pages 513-537, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:24:y:2000:i:8:p:1253-1274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.