Do constraints improve portfolio performance?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grauer, Robert R, 1991. "Further Ambiguity When Performance Is Measured by the Security Market Line," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 26(4), pages 569-85, November.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1971. "On Optimal Myopic Portfolio Policies, With and Without Serial Correlation of Yields," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 324-34, July.
- Robert R. Grauer and Nils H. Hakansson., 1987. "Gains from International Diversification: l968-85 Returns on Portfolios of Stocks and Bonds," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 168, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1985. "International Portfolio Diversification with Estimation Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 259-78, July.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, 09.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1974. "Portfolio turnpike theorems for constant policies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 171-198, July.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1991. "Bayesian and CAPM estimators of the means: Implications for portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 717-727, June.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. " The Analytics of Performance Measurement Using a Security Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 401-16, June.
- Roll, Richard, 1978. "Ambiguity when Performance is Measured by the Securities Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1051-69, September.
- Green, Richard C, 1986. " Benchmark Portfolio Inefficiency and Deviations from the Security Market Line," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(2), pages 295-312, June.
- Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R., 1992. "Positively Weighted Minimum-Variance Portfolios and the Structure of Asset Expected Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(04), pages 513-537, December.
- Huberman, Gur & Ross, Stephen, 1983. "Portfolio Turnpike Theorems, Risk Aversion, and Regularly Varying Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1345-61, September.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1974. "Convergence to isoelastic utility and policy in multiperiod portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 201-224, September.
- Henriksson, Roy D & Merton, Robert C, 1981. "On Market Timing and Investment Performance. II. Statistical Procedures for Evaluating Forecasting Skills," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 513-33, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:24:y:2000:i:8:p:1253-1274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.