The Analytics of Performance Measurement Using a Security Market Line
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darolles, Serge & Gourieroux, Christian, 2010.
"Conditionally fitted Sharpe performance with an application to hedge fund rating,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 578-593, March.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux, 2010. "Conditionally fitted Sharpe performance with an application to hedge fund rating," Post-Print halshs-00677727, HAL.
- Zion Guo & Hsin-Yi Huang, 2012. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Market Portfolio," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 104-116, December.
- Elyès Jouini, 2003. "Market imperfections, equilibrium and arbitrage," Finance 0312005, EconWPA.
- Ferson, Wayne E., 2013. "Investment Performance: A Review and Synthesis," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Romacho, Joao Carlos & Cortez, Maria Ceu, 2006. "Timing and selectivity in Portuguese mutual fund performance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 348-368, September.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann, 2001.
"Hedge Funds With Style,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm177, Yale School of Management.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann, 2001. "Hedge Funds With Style," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm21, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann, 2001. "Hedge Funds With Style," NBER Working Papers 8173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laborda, Ricardo & Muñoz, Fernando, 2016. "Optimal allocation of government bond funds through the business cycle. Is money smart?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 46-67.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Shanken, Jay, 1995. "Problems in measuring portfolio performance An application to contrarian investment strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 79-107, May.
- Noe, Thomas H & Ramamurtie, Buddhavarapu Sailesh, 1995.
" Information Quality, Performance Measurement, and Security Demand in Rational Expectations Economies,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 341-359, March.
- Thomas H. Noe & Buddhavarapu Sailesh Ramamurtie, 1995. "Information quality, performance measurement, and security demand in rational expectations economies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Javier Vidal-García & Marta Vidal & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2016. "Do liquidity and idiosyncratic risk matter? Evidence from the European mutual fund market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 213-247, August.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Henn Overbeck, Jacqueline, 2005. "Hedge Funds: Die „Königsdisziplin“ der Kapitalanlage," Working papers 2005/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gonzalo Rubio, 1993. "Performance measurement of managed portfolios: a survey," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Suthawan Prukumpai, 2015. "Time-varying Industrial Portfolio Betas under the Regime-switching Model: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Thailand," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 22(2), pages 54-76, December.
- Simon Stevenson, 2004. "A performance evaluation of portfolio managers: tests of micro and macro forecasting," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 391-411.
- Jonas Gusset & Heinz Zimmermann, 2014. "Why not use SDF rather than beta models in performance measurement?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(4), pages 307-336, November.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2011. "An alternative measure of the "world market portfolio": Determinants, efficiency, and information content," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 724-748, September.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Goetzmann, William N., 1997. "Mutual fund styles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 373-399, March.
- Thomas A. Severini, 2016. "A note on the effects of market inefficiency and portfolio constraints on the relationship between the expected return of an asset and the market," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 175-182.
- George H. Pink, 1989. "Government Restriction on Foreign Investment by Pension Funds: An Empirical Evaluation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(3), pages 300-312, September.
- Gallo, John G. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1996. "Comparative measures of performance for U.S.-based international equity mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1635-1650, December.
- Darryll Hendricks & Jayendu Patel & Richard Zeckhauser, 1990. "Hot Hands in Mutual Funds: The Persistence of Performance, 1974-87," NBER Working Papers 3389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Owen & Ramón Rabinovitch, 1999. "Ranking Portfolio Performance: An Application of a Joint Means and Variances Equality Test," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 97-130, May.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2007. "Conditional Performance Evaluation for German Mutual Equity Funds," Working papers 2007/22, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:2:p:401-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.