On Optimal Myopic Portfolio Policies, With and Without Serial Correlation of Yields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Dumas, 1986. "Two-Person Dynamic Equilibrium: Trading in the Capital Market," NBER Working Papers 2016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William T. Ziemba, 2013. "Portfolio optimization: theory and practical implementation," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 2, pages 45-72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2010. "Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 551-556, January.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2015. "Modelling Possibility of Short-Term Forecasting of Market Parameters for Portfolio Selection," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(1), pages 143-161, May.
- Alexandra Rodkina & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2014. "On asymptotic optimality of Merton's myopic portfolio strategies for discrete time market," Papers 1403.4329, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2007.
"Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Liability Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate,"
Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 40(3-4), pages 87-118.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2005. "Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Libility Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Leonid Kogan & Raman Uppal, "undated".
"Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
13-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Kogan, Leonid & Uppal, Raman, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonid Kogan & Raman Uppal, 2001. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies," NBER Working Papers 8609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Çanakoglu, Ethem & Özekici, Süleyman, 2010. "Portfolio selection in stochastic markets with HARA utility functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 520-536, March.
- Goll, Thomas & Kallsen, Jan, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for logarithmic utility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-48, September.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014.
"Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock-Market Participation: Learning to Forget,"
2014:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014. "Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock Market Participation: Learning to Forget," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/2, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Wei, Xiao, 2014. "Myopic separability," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 125-144.
- Jianfeng Liang & Shuzhong Zhang & Duan Li, 2008. "Optioned Portfolio Selection: Models And Analysis," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 569-593.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1978. "A simple model of risk and return on long-lived tangible assets," Working papers 1036-78., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt, 2004. "Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Napat Rujeerapaiboon & Daniel Kuhn & Wolfram Wiesemann, 2016. "Robust Growth-Optimal Portfolios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 2090-2109, July.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:12-:d:132609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2007. "Discrete time market with serial correlations and optimal myopic strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1090-1104, March.
- Yingdong Lv & Bernhard K. Meister, 2009. "Application of the Kelly Criterion to Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes," Papers 0903.2910, arXiv.org.
- Yu, Mei & Takahashi, Satoru & Inoue, Hiroshi & Wang, Shouyang, 2010. "Dynamic portfolio optimization with risk control for absolute deviation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 349-364, March.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:44:y:1971:i:3:p:324-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.