Portfolio Turnpike Theorems, Risk Aversion, and Regularly Varying Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert R. Grauer and Nils H. Hakansson., 1998. "Applying the Grinblatt-Titman and the Conditional (Ferson-Schadt) Performance Measures: The Case of Industry Rotation Via the Dynamic Investment Model," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-277, University of California at Berkeley.
- Grauer, Robert R., 2013. "Limiting losses may be injurious to your wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5088-5100.
- Jin, Xing, 1998. "Consumption and portfolio turnpike theorems in a continuous-time finance model1," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1001-1026, May.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Hammarlid, Ola, 2005. "When to accept a sequence of gambles," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 974-982, December.
- Tianran Geng & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2017. "Temporal and Spatial Turnpike-Type Results Under Forward Time-Monotone Performance Criteria," Papers 1702.05649, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:02:n:s201013921750001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Long Term Optimal Investment in Matrix Valued Factor Models," Papers 1408.7010, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Guasoni & Scott Robertson, 2012. "Portfolios and risk premia for the long run," Papers 1203.1399, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obloj, 2011. "Portfolio optimisation under non-linear drawdown constraints in a semimartingale financial model," Papers 1110.6289, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Hao Xing, 2013. "Robust Portfolios and Weak Incentives in Long-Run Investments," Papers 1306.2751, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Paolo Guasoni & Constantinos Kardaras & Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Abstract, classic, and explicit turnpikes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 75-114, January.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt, 2004. "Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-215, June.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:12-:d:132609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obłój, 2013. "Portfolio optimisation under non-linear drawdown constraints in a semimartingale financial model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 771-800, October.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:5:p:1345-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.