Benchmark Portfolio Inefficiency and Deviations from the Security Market Line
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2015. "Alternative errors-in-variables models and their applications in finance research," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 213-227.
- G. P. Diacogiannis, 1999. "A three-dimensional risk-return relationship based upon the inefficiency of a portfolio: derivation and implications," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 225-235.
- Zion Guo & Hsin-Yi Huang, 2012. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Market Portfolio," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 104-116, December.
- Murthi, B. P. S. & Choi, Yoon K. & Desai, Preyas, 1997. "Efficiency of mutual funds and portfolio performance measurement: A non-parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 408-418, April.
- Glosten, L. R. & Jagannathan, R., 1994.
"A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-160, January.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan, 1993. "A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation," Staff Report 159, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1997.
" Assessing Specification Errors in Stochastic Discount Factor Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 557-590, June.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1994. "Assessing specification errors in stochastic discount factor models," Staff Report 167, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1994. "Assessing Specification Errors in Stochastic Discount Factor Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Jerchern Lin, 2013. "Alpha and Performance Measurement: The Effects of Investor Disagreement and Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 19349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2011. "An alternative measure of the "world market portfolio": Determinants, efficiency, and information content," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 724-748, September.
- Thomas A. Severini, 2016. "A note on the effects of market inefficiency and portfolio constraints on the relationship between the expected return of an asset and the market," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 175-182.
- Joel Owen & Ramón Rabinovitch, 1999. "Ranking Portfolio Performance: An Application of a Joint Means and Variances Equality Test," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 97-130, May.
- Choi, Yoon K., 1995. "The sensitivity in tests of the efficiency of a portfolio and portfolio performance measurement," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 187-206.
- Juan-Pedro Gómez & Fernando Zapatero, 2001. "Asset pricing implications of benchmarking: A two-factor CAPM," Economics Working Papers 693, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:41:y:1986:i:2:p:295-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.