A continuous-time portfolio turnpike theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1975. "The Demand for Index Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 509-534, June.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1988.
"Portfolio Choice And Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets,"
417, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1988. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets," NBER Working Papers 2774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams, Joseph T, 1978. "Risk, Human Capital, and the Investor's Portfolio," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1989.
"Portfolio choice with non-expected utility in continuous time,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 313-317, October.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1988. "Portfolio Choice With Non-Expected Utility In Continuous Time," Papers 423, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Constantinides, George M, 1990.
"Habit Formation: A Resolution of the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 519-543, June.
- G. Constantinides, 1990. "Habit formation: a resolution of the equity premium puzzle," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1397, David K. Levine.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Williams, Joseph T, 1979. "Uncertainty and the Accumulation of Human Capital over the Life Cycle," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 521-548, October.
- Bergman, Yaacov Z., 1985. "Time preference and capital asset pricing models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 145-159, March.
- Zvi Bodie & William Samuelson, 1989. "Labor Supply Flexibility and Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 3043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baojun Bian & Harry Zheng, 2012. "Smooth Value Function with Applications in Wealth-CVaR Efficient Portfolio and Turnpike Property," Papers 1212.3137, arXiv.org.
- Guasoni, Paolo & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Xing, Hao, 2017. "Robust portfolios and weak incentives in long-run investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jin, Xing, 1998. "Consumption and portfolio turnpike theorems in a continuous-time finance model1," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1001-1026, May.
- Bian, Baojun & Zheng, Harry, 2015. "Turnpike property and convergence rate for an investment model with general utility functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 28-49.
- Tianran Geng & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2017. "Temporal and Spatial Turnpike-Type Results Under Forward Time-Monotone Performance Criteria," Papers 1702.05649, arXiv.org.
- Scott Robertson & Hao Xing, 2014. "Long Term Optimal Investment in Matrix Valued Factor Models," Papers 1408.7010, arXiv.org.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Michael Tehranchi, 2013. "Optimal investment for all time horizons and Martin boundary of space-time diffusions," Papers 1308.2254, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obloj, 2013. "Optimal portfolios of a long-term investor with floor or drawdown constraints," Papers 1305.6831, arXiv.org.
- Baojun Bian & Harry Zheng, 2014. "Turnpike Property and Convergence Rate for an Investment Model with General Utility Functions," Papers 1409.7802, arXiv.org.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:16:y:1992:i:3-4:p:491-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.