Report NEP-AGE-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edwin van Gameren, 2010. "Labor force participation by the elderly in Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2011. "Macroeconomic and policy implications of population aging in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5519, The World Bank.
- Sarah Smith, 2010. "Social connectedness and retirement," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/255, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2011. "The Drawdown of Personal Retirement Assets," NBER Working Papers 16675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudolph, Heinz P. & Holtzer, Peter, 2010. "Challenges of the mandatory funded pension system in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5514, The World Bank.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Tatyana Koreshkova, 2010. "The impact of medical and nursing home expenses and social insurance," Working Paper 2010-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Michael Bliss, 2010. "Critical Condition: A Historian's Prognosis on Canada's Aging Healthcare System," Benefactors Lecture 2010, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Zhao, Changbao, 2010. "Can China's rural elderly count on support from adult children ? implications of rural-to-urban migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5510, The World Bank.