Report NEP-AGE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verbič, Miroslav & Spruk, Rok, 2011. "Aging population and public pensions: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 38914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter N. C. Mohr & Hauke R. Heekeren, 2012. "The Aging Investor: Insights from Neuroeconomics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global pension systems and their reform : worldwide drivers, trends, and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 68934, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00668989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wise, David Alsgaard & Poterba, James M. & Venti, Steven F., 2011. "The Drawdown of Personal Retirement Assets," Scholarly Articles 4677548, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More?: The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1211, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00676492 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Active Ageing Beyond the Labour Market: Evidence on Work Environment Motivations," Working Papers DT48, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised May 2012.
- Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte & Beshears, John & Choi, James J., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Scholarly Articles 4723207, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Musalem, Alberto R. & Pasquini, Ricardo, 2012. "Private pension systems : cross-country investment performance," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 68937, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00622385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00612609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Donder, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2011. "Private, social and self insurance for longterm care: a political economy analysis," IDEI Working Papers 719, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2014.