Pension coverage in Latin America : trends and determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, Germán, 2010. "Reforming the pension reforms: Argentina and Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Fabio Bertranou & Esteban Calvo & Evelina Bertranou, 2009.
"Is Latin America Retreating From Individual Retirement Accounts?,"
Issues in Brief
ib2009-9-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2009.
- Bertranou, Fabio & Calvo, Esteban & Bertranou, Evelina, 2009. "Is Latin America retreating from individual retirement accounts?," MPRA Paper 17422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umapathi, Nithin & Wang, Dewen & O'Keefe, Philip, 2013. "Eligibility thresholds for minimum living guarantee programs : international practices and implications for China," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 83118, The World Bank.
- Esteban Calvo, 2014. "Comparative-historical Analysis of Aging Policy Reforms in Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, and Mexico," Working Papers 61, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Domelen, Julie van, 2012. "Togo : towards a national social protection policy and strategy," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 89000, The World Bank.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2014. "Discretion Rather than Simple Rules: the Case of Social Protection," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0814, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012.
"Global Pension Systems and Their Reform: Worldwide Drivers, Trends, and Challenges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global pension systems and their reform : worldwide drivers, trends, and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 68934, The World Bank.
- Mehdi Ben Braham & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Determinants of Contribution Density of the Tunisian Pension System: a Cross Sectional Analysis," Working Papers 1005, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2016.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2014.
"Old-age financial protection in Malaysia : challenges and options,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
92725, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2015. "Old-Age Financial Protection in Malaysia: Challenges and Options," IZA Policy Papers 96, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Tomás Serebrisky & Verónica Frisancho & Jonathan Karver & Andrew Powell & Diego Margot & Ancor Suárez-Alemán & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Matías Marzani & Solange Berstein & Marian, 2016. "Saving for Development: How Latin America and the Caribbean Can Save More and Better," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 94597 edited by Eduardo A. Cavallo & Tomás Serebrisky, February.
- Robalino, David A. & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Designing and implementing unemployment benefit systems in middle and low income countries : key choices between insurance and savings accounts," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90348, The World Bank.
- Cerutti, Paula & Fruttero, Anna & Grosh, Margaret & Kostenbaum, Silvana & Oliveri, Maria Laura & Rodriguez-Alas, Claudia & Strokova, Victoria, 2014. "Social assistance and labor market programs in Latin America : methodology and key findings from the social protection database," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 88769, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David & Margolis, David & Rother, Friederike & Newhouse, David & Lundberg, Mattias, 2013. "Youth employment : a human development agenda for the next decade," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 83925, The World Bank.
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Cunquero, Camila, 2016.
"¿Dónde estamos y hacia dónde vamos? Análisis de las fragilidades del sistema previsional argentino desde una comparación internacional. Hacia una mayor eficiencia del gasto en previsión social
[Whe," MPRA Paper 72940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Braham Mehdi & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Pension Systems Contribution Determinants: a Cross Sectional Analysis on Tunisia," Working Papers 20160004, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7677 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Debt Markets; Insurance Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-07-29 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-07-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-07-29 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:70926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.