Pension coverage in Latin America : trends and determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertranou, Fabio & Calvo, Esteban & Bertranou, Evelina, 2009.
"Is Latin America retreating from individual retirement accounts?,"
17422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Bertranou & Esteban Calvo & Evelina Bertranou, 2009. "Is Latin America Retreating From Individual Retirement Accounts?," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2009.
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, Germán, 2010. "Reforming the pension reforms: Argentina and Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umapathi, Nithin & Wang, Dewen & O'Keefe, Philip, 2013. "Eligibility thresholds for minimum living guarantee programs : international practices and implications for China," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 83118, The World Bank.
- Esteban Calvo, 2014. "Comparative-historical Analysis of Aging Policy Reforms in Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, and Mexico," Working Papers 61, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Domelen, Julie van, 2012. "Togo : towards a national social protection policy and strategy," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 89000, The World Bank.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2014. "Discretion Rather than Simple Rules: the Case of Social Protection," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0814, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012.
"Global Pension Systems and Their Reform: Worldwide Drivers, Trends, and Challenges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global pension systems and their reform : worldwide drivers, trends, and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 68934, The World Bank.
- Mehdi Ben Braham & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Determinants of Contribution Density of the Tunisian Pension System: a Cross Sectional Analysis," Working Papers 1005, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2016.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2014.
"Old-age financial protection in Malaysia : challenges and options,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
92725, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2015. "Old-Age Financial Protection in Malaysia: Challenges and Options," IZA Policy Papers 96, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Tomás Serebrisky & Verónica Frisancho & Jonathan Karver & Andrew Powell & Diego Margot & Ancor Suárez-Alemán & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Matías Marzani & Solange Berstein & Marian, 2016. "Saving for Development: How Latin America and the Caribbean Can Save More and Better," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 94597 edited by Eduardo A. Cavallo & Tomás Serebrisky, February.
- Robalino, David A. & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Designing and implementing unemployment benefit systems in middle and low income countries : key choices between insurance and savings accounts," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90348, The World Bank.
- Cerutti, Paula & Fruttero, Anna & Grosh, Margaret & Kostenbaum, Silvana & Oliveri, Maria Laura & Rodriguez-Alas, Claudia & Strokova, Victoria, 2014. "Social assistance and labor market programs in Latin America : methodology and key findings from the social protection database," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 88769, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David & Margolis, David & Rother, Friederike & Newhouse, David & Lundberg, Mattias, 2013. "Youth employment : a human development agenda for the next decade," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 83925, The World Bank.
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Cunquero, Camila, 2016.
"¿Dónde estamos y hacia dónde vamos? Análisis de las fragilidades del sistema previsional argentino desde una comparación internacional. Hacia una mayor eficiencia del gasto en previsión social
[Whe," MPRA Paper 72940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Braham Mehdi & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Pension Systems Contribution Determinants: a Cross Sectional Analysis on Tunisia," Working Papers 20160004, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7677 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Debt Markets; Insurance Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-07-29 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-07-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-07-29 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:70926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .