Lessons for Asian Countries from Pension Reforms in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rofman, Rafael, 2005. "Social security coverage in Latin America," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32754, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fauziah ZEN & Mukul G. ASHER, 2015. "Social Protection in ASEAN: Challenges and Initiatives for Post-2015 Vision," Working Papers DP-2015-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsChile; Asia; Pension Reform;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piecis:381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .