Social Protection in ASEAN: Challenges and Initiatives for Post-2015 Vision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bali, Azad Singh & Asher, Mukul G., 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies: An Exploratory Study," ADBI Working Papers 374, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Development Economics Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Governance Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Asher, Mukul G. & Vasudevan, Deepa, 2008. "Lessons for Asian Countries from Pension Reforms in Chile," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 381, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robert Holzmann & Johannes Koettl, 2015.
"Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, and Issues,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(2), pages 377-415.
- Robert Holzmann & Johannes Koettl, 2012. "Portability of Pension, Health, and other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, and Issues," CESifo Working Paper Series 4002, CESifo Group Munich.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Labor Economics Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:era:eriabk:2017-asean@50-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; social protection; cross-border workers; pensions; severance payment; workers'compensation; labour market; demographic trends;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-02-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-02-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.