Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies: An Exploratory Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2010.
"Implications of population ageing for economic growth,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 583-612, Winter.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2011. "Implications of Population Aging for Economic Growth," PGDA Working Papers 6411, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2011. "Implications of Population Aging for Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fauziah ZEN & Mukul G. ASHER, 2015. "Social Protection in ASEAN: Challenges and Initiatives for Post-2015 Vision," Working Papers DP-2015-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordspopulation ageing; pension policies; healthcare policies; urbanization;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-09-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-09-03 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-09-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .