Income Distribution and Economic Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perugini, Cristiano & Hölscher, Jens & Collie, Simon, 2013. "Inequality, credit expansion and financial crises," MPRA Paper 51336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Andrew & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2012. "What makes growth sustained?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 149-166.
- Siong Law & Hui Tan & W. Azman-Saini, 2014.
"Financial Development and Income Inequality at Different Levels of Institutional Quality,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S1), pages 21-33.
- Siong Hook Law & Hui Boon Tan & W. N. W. Azman-Saini, 2014. "Financial Development and Income Inequality at Different Levels of Institutional Quality," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1S), pages 21-33, January.
- Giorgio Bellettini & Flavio Delbono, 2013.
"Persistence of High Income Inequality and Banking Crises: 1980-2010,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4293, CESifo Group Munich.
- G. Bellettini & F. Delbono, 2013. "Persistence of high income inequality and banking crises: 1980-2010," Working Papers wp885, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2016. "From Monetary Policy to Macroprudentials: the Aftermath of the Great Recession," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1629, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsRecession; Income Distribution.;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .