Financial Development and Income Inequality at Different Levels of Institutional Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Siong Law & Hui Tan & W. Azman-Saini, 2014. "Financial Development and Income Inequality at Different Levels of Institutional Quality," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S1), pages 21-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chi-Chuan & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Ning, Shao-Lin, 2017. "Dynamic relationship of oil price shocks and country risks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 571-581.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2017.
"Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 171-195.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 530, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," KOF Working papers 16-410, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2018.
"Income distribution and economic crises,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 273-296, December.
- Bilin Neyapti & Derin Aksit, 2015. "Income Distribution and Economic Crises," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1523, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Thang Cong Nguyen & Tan Ngoc Vu & Duc Hong Vo & Dao Thi-Thieu Ha, 2019. "Financial Development and Income Inequality in Emerging Markets: A New Approach," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Chiu, Yi-Bin & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2019. "Financial development, income inequality, and country risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-18.
- Lee, Chi-Chuan & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2019. "Oil price shocks and Chinese banking performance: Do country risks matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 46-53.
- G. P. Manish & Colin O’Reilly, 2019. "Banking regulation, regulatory capture and inequality," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 180(1), pages 145-164, July.
- Matemilola, Bolaji Tunde & Bany-Ariffin, A.N. & Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Nassir, Annuar Md, 2019. "Impact of institutional quality on the capital structure of firms in developing countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 175-209.
- Bittencourt, Manoel & Chang, Shinhye & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M., 2019. "Does financial development affect income inequality in the U.S. States?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-1056.
- Richard Chisik & Bill Battaile & Harun Onder, 2014. "Services, Inequality, and the Dutch Disease," Working Papers 041, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Asamoah, Michael Effah & Adjasi, Charles K.D. & Alhassan, Abdul Latif, 2016. "Macroeconomic uncertainty, foreign direct investment and institutional quality: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 612-621.
- Ionuţ JIANU, 2017. "The impact of private sector credit on income inequalities in European Union (15 member states)," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(611), S), pages 61-74, Summer.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "Finance and Income Inequality: A Review and New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6079, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ghulam Rasool Madni, 2019. "Probing Institutional Quality Through Ethnic Diversity, Income Inequality and Public Spending," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 142(2), pages 581-595, April.
- Jianu, Ionuț, 2017. "The impact of private sector credit on income inequalities in European Union (15 member states)," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 61-74.
- Ahmed, Azleen Rosemy & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "What is the link between financial development and income inequality? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 79416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert & De Haan, Jakob, 2016. "Finance and income inequality revisited," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145660, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hsieh, Joyce & Chen, Ting-Cih & Lin, Shu-Chin, 2019. "Financial structure, bank competition and income inequality," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 450-466.
- repec:rye:wpaper:wp041} is not listed on IDEAS
- Aïssata COULIBALY, 2016. "Revisiting the Relationship between Financial Development and Child Labor in Developing Countries: Do Inequality and Institutions Matter?," Working Papers 201619, CERDI.
- YOUNSI, Moheddine & BECHTINI, Marwa, 2018. "Economic Growth, Financial Development and Income Inequality in BRICS Countries: Evidence from Panel Granger Causality Tests," MPRA Paper 85182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansor Ibrahim, 2018. "Finance And Inequality In Eight Asian Countries: Does Size Matter," Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, Bank Indonesia, vol. 21(1), pages 1-24, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; income inequality; institutions; threshold regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:50:y:2014:i:1s:p:21-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.