Report NEP-AGE-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernaes, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Vestad, Ola, 2012. "Does Retirement Age Impact Mortality?," Memorandum 19/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero & Joze Sambt & Alexia Prskawetz, 2012. "Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Bali, Azad Singh & Asher, Mukul G., 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies: An Exploratory Study," ADBI Working Papers 374, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michael Ziegelmeyer & Julius Nick, 2012. "Backing out of private pension provision - Lessons from Germany," BCL working papers 74, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "2010 SCF Suggests Even Greater Retirement Risks," Issues in Brief ib2012-15, Center for Retirement Research, revised Aug 2012.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & Ting Yin, 2012. "Gender Imbalance at Birth and Parents' Anxiety about Old Age in China," ISER Discussion Paper 0855, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bettina Lamla, 2012. "Family Background, Informal Networks and the Decision to Provide for Old Age: A Siblings Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 466, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).