Housing bubbles, the leverage cycle and the role of central banking
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Postbus 98, 1000 AB Amsterdam|
Web page: http://www.dnb.nl/en/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2009.
"Current account patterns and national real estate markets,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 75-89, September.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2008. "Current account patterns and national real estate markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1rh4s127, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2008. "Current Account Patterns and National Real Estate Markets," NBER Working Papers 13921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010.
"Did Securitization Affect the Cost of Corporate Debt?,"
Working Paper Series
2010-16, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2012. "Did securitization affect the cost of corporate debt?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 332-352.
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Michael S. Weisbach, 2011. "Did Securitization Affect the Cost of Corporate Debt?," NBER Working Papers 16849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2009.
NBER Working Papers
14943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Williams, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Housing Booms," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 345-355, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart and Vincent R. Reinhart, 2011.
"Limits of Monetary Policy in Theory and Practice,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(3), pages 427-439, Fall.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent Reinhart, 2011. "Pride Goes Before a Fall: Federal Reserve Policy and Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 16815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbocs:905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.