Pensions in transition in EU11 countries between 1990 and 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Holzmann & Ufuk Guven, 2009. "Adequacy of Retirement Income after Pension Reforms in Central, Eastern, and Southern Europe : Eight Country Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2610.
- Prof. Dr. Robert Holzmann, 1994. "Funded and Private Pensions for Eastern European Countries in Transition?," Public Economics 9405004, EconWPA.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992.
" Generational Accounting: A New Approach to Understanding the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Saving,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 303-318.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991. "Generational accounting: a new approach for understanding the effects of fiscal policy on saving," Working Paper 9107, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lovell, Michael C., 2009.
"Social Security's Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-41.
- Lovell, Michael C., 2008. "Social Security's Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael C. Lovell, 2008. "Social Security’s Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2008-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Oct 2008.
- Barr, Nicholas, 2001. "The Welfare State as Piggy Bank: Information, Risk, Uncertainty, and the Role of the State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246595.
- Peter A. Diamond, 2005. "Taxation, Incomplete Markets, and Social Security," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262541823, July.
- Allan Puur & Lauri Leppik & Martin Klesment, 2015. "Changes in pension take-up and retirement in the context of increasing the pension age: the case of Estonia in the 2000s," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 497-516, December.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2007. "The determinants of unemployment across OECD countries: Reassessing the role of policies and institutions," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(1), pages 7-86.
- Ursula Schwarzhaupt & Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2010.
"Optimal Compulsion when Behavioral Biases vary and the State Errs,"
Documentos de Trabajo
389, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Salvador ValdÃ©s-Prieto & Ursula Schwarzhaupt, 2011. "Optimal Compulsion when Behavioral Biases Vary and the State Errs," CESifo Working Paper Series 3316, CESifo Group Munich.
- András Simonovits, 2015. "Socially optimal contribution rate and cap in a proportional (DC) pension system," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 14(1), pages 45-63, December.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hemerijck, Anton, 2008. "Welfare and Employment: A European Dilemma?," IZA Discussion Papers 3870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1994. "Generational Accounting: A Meaningful Way to Evaluate Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 73-94, Winter.
- András Simonovits, 2014. "Design Errors in Public Pension Systems: The Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1414, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- P. Eső & A. Simonovits & J. Tóth, 2011. "Designing benefit rules for flexible retirement: Welfare vs. redistribution," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 61(1), pages 3-32, March.
- Barr, Nicholas & Diamond, Peter, 2008. "Reforming Pensions: Principles and Policy Choices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195311303.
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "The Mandatory Private Pension Pillar in Hungary: An Obituary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1112, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordspost-socialist countries; pension reform; political sustainability; economic sustainability; pension adequacy; pension privatisation;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-08-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-08-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2016-08-28 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .