Funded and Private Pensions for Eastern European Countries in Transition?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie R. Bencivenga & Bruce D. Smith, 1991. "Financial Intermediation and Endogenous Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 195-209.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1992. "Social Policy in Transition from Plan to Market," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 1-35, January.
- Carlos M. Asilis, 2002. "The savings trap and economic take-off," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 20-43, January.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1994.
"The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts And Issues,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(3), pages 54-66, July.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
[The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts and Issues]," MPRA Paper 13682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1994. "The capital inflows problem: Concepts and issues," MPRA Paper 13902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992.
"Technological choice, financial markets and economic development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 763-781, May.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1990. "Technological Choice, Financial Markets and Economic Development," DELTA Working Papers 90-30, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Homburg, Stefan, 1990. "The Efficiency of Unfunded Pension Schemes," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 640-647.
- Székely, Istvan P., 1993. "Economic Transformation and the Reform of the Financial System in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1992.
"Privatization and Pension Reform in Transition Economies,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 141-151.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1991. "Privatization And Pension Reform In Transition Economies," Development Discussion Papers 1992-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1993.
"Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 77-91, January.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1991. "Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous," Discussion Papers, Series I 252, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Marco Santamaria, 1991. "Privatizing social security: the Chilean case," Research Paper 9127, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael G. Spencer & H. J. Blommestein, 1993. "The Role of Financial Institutions in the Transition to a Market Economy," IMF Working Papers 93/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose De Gregorio, 1993. "Credit Markets and Stagnation in an Endogenous Growth Model," IMF Working Papers 93/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Financial repression and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 5-30, July.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1993. "Swiss Chilanpore : the way forward for pension reform?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1093, The World Bank.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Maxim Boycko & Marek Dabrowski & Rudiger Dornbusch & Richard Layard & Andrei Shleifer, 1993. "Post-Communist Reform: Pain and Progress," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262023628, January.
- Robert Holzmann, 1993.
"Reforming old-age pensions systems in Central and Eastern European countries in transition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 191-218, December.
- Robert Holzmann, 1993. "Reforming old-age pensions systems in Central and Eastern European countries in transition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 191-218, December.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pension reform and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1471, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Charlton & Roddy McKinnon, 2000. "Beyond mandatory privatization: pensions policy options for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 483-494.
- Svend E. Hougaard Jensen & Jukka Lassila, 2002. "Reforming Social Security in a Transition Economy: The Case of Lithuania," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 17-36.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Jere Behrman & David Bravo, 2001. "Characteristics of and determinants of the density of contributions in a Private Social Security System," Working Papers wp077, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Stefan Domonkos & Andras Simonovits, 2016. "Pensions in transition in EU11 countries between 1990 and 2015," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1615, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- World Bank, 2002. "Reducing Vulnerability and Increasing Opportunity : Social Protection in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14255.
- Palacios,Robert J., 1996. "Averting the old-age crisis : technical annex," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1572, The World Bank.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharina Müller, 2000. "Pension privatization in Latin America," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 507-518.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Michelitsch, Roland, 1995. "Pension funds in Central Europe and Russia : their prospects and potential role in corporate governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1459, The World Bank.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:9405004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .