Pension privatization in Latin America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prof. Dr. Robert Holzmann, 1994. "Funded and Private Pensions for Eastern European Countries in Transition?," Public Economics 9405004, EconWPA.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 1996. "Pension system reforms in Latin America: the position of the international organizations," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1994. "Pension Reform in a Transition Economy: Notes on Poland and Chile," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 71-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20852, The World Bank.
- Andras Simonovits, 1999. "The New Hungarian Pension System and its Problems," IEHAS Discussion Papers 9901, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1999. "A World Bank perspective on pension reform," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20050, The World Bank.
- De Mesa, Alberto Arenas & Bertranou, Fabio, 1997. "Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-348, March.
- Drazen, Allan & Grilli, Vittorio, 1993. "The Benefit of Crises for Economic Reforms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 598-607, June.
- James M. Buchanan, 1983. "Social Security Survival: A Public-Choice Perspective," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 339-359, Fall.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 1997. "Social welfare reform in the context of economic-political liberalization: Latin American cases," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 497-517, January.
- James, Estelle, 1996. "Protecting the old and promoting growth : a defense of averting the old age crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1570, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:507-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .