Characteristics of and determinants of the density of contributions in a Private Social Security System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996.
"The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 5413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prof. Dr. Robert Holzmann, 1994. "Funded and Private Pensions for Eastern European Countries in Transition?," Public Economics 9405004, EconWPA.
- Peter S. Heller, 1998. "Rethinking Public Pension Reform Initiatives," IMF Working Papers 98/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Ricardo Paredes & Pilar Romaguera & Andras Uthoff, 1987. "Modelos de capital humano y segmentación: test y nueva evidencia," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 14(2 Year 19), pages 335-372, December.
- Peter Diamond, 2004. "Social Security," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1998.
"Simulating the Privatization of Social Security in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 265-311
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996. "Simulating the Privatization of Social Security in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 5776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gert Wagner, 1991.
"La seguridad social y el programa de pensión mínima garantizada,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 18(1 Year 19), pages 33-91, June.
- Gert Wagner, "undated". "La Seguridad Social y el Programa de Pensión Mínima Garantizada," Documentos de Trabajo 133, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- De Mesa, Alberto Arenas & Bertranou, Fabio, 1997. "Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-348, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Chile - County Gender Assessment : Expanding Women's Work Choices to Enhance Chile's Economic Potential," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7639, The World Bank.
- Estelle James & Alejandra Cox Edwards & Rebeca Wong, 2012. "The Gender Impact of Pension Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13046, The World Bank.
- James, Estelle & Iglesias, Augusto & Cox Edwards, Alejandra, 2008. "Disability insurance with pre-funding and private participation : the Chilean model," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 42268, The World Bank.
- Alejandra Cox-Edwards & Estelle James, 2006. "Crowd-out, Adverse Selection and Information in Annuity Markets: Evidence from a New Retrospective Data Set in Chile," Working Papers wp147, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Estelle James & Guillermo Martinez & Augusto Iglesias, 2005. "The Payout Stage in Chile: Who Annuitizes and Why?," Working Papers 14, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2007.
- Ximena Quintanilla, 2011. "Did Chileans Maximize Pensions when Choosing between PAYG and DC?," Working Papers 46, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Sep 2011.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Luis Fernando Melo, 2006.
"Determinantes de la elección de administradora de pensiones: primeras estimaciones a partir de agregados,"
Borradores de Economia
383, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Luis Fernando Melo, 2006. "Determinantes De La Elección De Administradora De Pensiones: Primeras Estimaciones A Partir De Agregados," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002315, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estelle James & Augusto Iglesias, 2006. "How to Integrate Disability Benefits into an Individual Account System: The Chilean Model," Working Papers 18, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2007.
- Marisa Bucheli & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2007. "Work history and the access to contributory pensions. The case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1607, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Estelle James & Alejandra CoxEdwards & Augusto Iglesias, 2007. "The Impact of Private Participation on Disability Costs: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp161, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Phuong, Nguyen Thi Thu & Castel, Paulette, 2009. "Voluntary pension system challenge of expanding coverage," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 64277, The World Bank.
- Estelle James & Augusto Iglesias Palau, 2006. "How to Integrate Disability Benefits into a System with Individual Accounts: The Chilean Model," Working Papers wp111, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Bravo Urrutia & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra Todd, 2007. "Learning from the Chilean Experience: The Determinants of Pension Switching," Working Papers wp266, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Petra Todd & Viviana Vélez-Grajales, 2008. "How Pension Rules Affect Work and Contribution Patterns: A Behavioral Model of the Chilean Privatized Pension System," Working Papers wp193, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Olivera, Javier, 2010.
"Recuperando la Solidaridad en el Sistema Peruano de Pensiones. Una Propuesta de Reforma
[Recovering the Principle of Solidarity in the Peruvian Pension System. A reform proposal]," MPRA Paper 60194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.