Reforma de los Sistemas Previsionales: Aspectos Macroeconómicos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vittas, Dimitri & Iglesias, Augusto, 1992. "The rationale and performance of personal pension plans in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 867, The World Bank.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1988. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers and Life Cycle Saving in the Accumulation of Wealth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 15-40, Spring.
- Ricardo Paredes & Pilar Romaguera & Andras Uthoff, 1987. "Modelos de capital humano y segmentación: test y nueva evidencia," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 14(2 Year 19), pages 335-372, December.
- Hansson, Ingemar & Stuart, Charles, 1989. "Social Security as Trade among Living Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1182-1195, December.
- Martin Feldstein, 1985. "The Optimal Level of Social Security Benefits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 303-320.
- Gert Wagner, 1991.
"La seguridad social y el programa de pensión mínima garantizada,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 18(1 Year 19), pages 33-91, June.
- Gert Wagner, "undated". "La Seguridad Social y el Programa de Pensión Mínima Garantizada," Documentos de Trabajo 133, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Arrau, Patricio, 1990. "Social security reform : the capital accumulation and intergenerational distribution effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 512, The World Bank.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-732, August.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 275-298, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "The Chilean Pension Reform: A Pioneering Program," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 33-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2005. "General Equilibrium Models: An Overview," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 1, pages 001-027 Central Bank of Chile.
- Bravo, Jorge Horacio, 2000. "Population ageing and pension systems in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:32:y:1995:i:96:p:217-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.