The rationale and performance of personal pension plans in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bodie, Zvi, 1990. "Pensions as Retirement Income Insurance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 28-49, March.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Skully, Michael, 1991. "Overview of contractual savings institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 605, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "The Chilean Pension Reform: A Pioneering Program," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 33-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes, 1995. "Reforma de los Sistemas Previsionales: Aspectos Macroeconómicos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(96), pages 217-250.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1993. "Options for pension reform in Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1154, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1997. "The Argentine pension reform and its relevance for Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1819, The World Bank.
- Caprio Jr., Gerard & Vittas, Dimitri, 1995. "Financial history : lessons of the past for reformers of the present," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1535, The World Bank.
- Samuel, Cherian, 1996. "Stock market and investment : the governance role of the market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1578, The World Bank.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- -, 2005. "Social security reforms and their implications for the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 27571, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1993. "Swiss Chilanpore : the way forward for pension reform?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1093, The World Bank.
- Polackova, Hana, 1997. "Population aging and financing of government liabilities in New Zealand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1703, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1993. "The simple(r) algebra of pension plans," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1145, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Regulatory controversies of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1893, The World Bank.
- von Gersdorff, Hermann, 1997. "Pension reform in Bolivia : innovative solutions to common problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1832, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Michelitsch, Roland, 1995. "Pension funds in Central Europe and Russia : their prospects and potential role in corporate governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1459, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1995. "Tunisia's insurance sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1451, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions&Retirement Systems; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.