Options for pension reform in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vittas, Dimitri & Iglesias, Augusto, 1992. "The rationale and performance of personal pension plans in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 867, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1992. "Contractual savings and emerging securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 858, The World Bank.
- Davis, E.P. & DEC, 1993. "The structure, regulation, and performance of pension funds in nine industrial countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1229, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1993. "Swiss Chilanpore : the way forward for pension reform?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1093, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Skully, Michael, 1991. "Overview of contractual savings institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 605, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MOUNA BEN OTHMAN & Mohamed Ali MAROUANI, 2016.
"Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform :an overlapping genenrations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia,"
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform: An Overlapping Generations General Equilibrium Model Applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 1019, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor market effects of Pension Reform : an overlapping generations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 20160001, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Michelitsch, Roland, 1995. "Pension funds in Central Europe and Russia : their prospects and potential role in corporate governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1459, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1995. "Tunisia's insurance sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1451, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.