Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Olivia S & Zeldes, Stephen P, 1996.
"Social Security Privatization: A Structure for Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 363-367, May.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1996. "Social Security Privatization: A Structure for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gert Wagner, 1991.
"La seguridad social y el programa de pensión mínima garantizada,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 18(1 Year 19), pages 33-91, June.
- Gert Wagner, "undated". "La Seguridad Social y el Programa de Pensión Mínima Garantizada," Documentos de Trabajo 133, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- James, Estelle, 1996. "Protecting the old and promoting growth : a defense of averting the old age crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1570, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Jere Behrman & David Bravo, 2001. "Characteristics of and determinants of the density of contributions in a Private Social Security System," Working Papers wp077, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Estelle James & Alejandra Cox Edwards & Rebeca Wong, 2012. "The Gender Impact of Pension Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13046, The World Bank.
- Landerretche, Oscar M. & Martínez, Claudia, 2013.
"Voluntary savings, financial behavior, and pension finance literacy: evidence from Chile,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 251-297, July.
- Oscar Landerretche & Claudia Martínez, 2011. "Voluntary Savings, Financial Behavior and Pension Finance Literacy: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp328, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Stephen J. Kay & Barbara E. Kritzer, 2001. "Social security in Latin America: recent reforms and challenges," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 41-52.
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, Germán, 2010. "Reforming the pension reforms: Argentina and Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Darlene Himick, 2009. "Accounting and Chilean pension reform," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 405-428, March.
- World Bank, 2005. "Income Generation and Social Protection for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8815, The World Bank.
- Bravo, Jorge Horacio & Uthoff, Andras, 1999. "Transitional fiscal costs and demographic factors in shifting from unfunded to funded pensions in Latin America," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 88, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bertranou, Fabio M., 2001. "Pension Reform and Gender Gaps in Latin America: What are the Policy Options?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 911-923, May.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Barrientos, Armando, 2002. "Comparing Pension Schemes in Chile, Singapore, Brazil and South Africa," General Discussion Papers 30560, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghilarducci, Teresa & Liebana, Patricia Ledesma, 2000. "Unions' Role in Argentine and Chilean Pension Reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 753-762, April.
- James, Estelle & Edwards, Alejandra Cox & Wong, Rebecca, 2003. "The gender impact of pension reform : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3074, The World Bank.
- Katharina Müller, 2000. "Pension privatization in Latin America," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 507-518.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:329-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.