Protecting the old and promoting growth : a defense of averting the old age crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arza, Camila, 2008. "The Limits of Pension Privatization: Lessons from Argentine Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2696-2712, December.
- De Mesa, Alberto Arenas & Bertranou, Fabio, 1997. "Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-348, March.
- Barrientos, Armando, 1998. "Pension reform, personal pensions and gender differences in pension coverage," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 125-137, January.
- Armando Barrientos, 2000. "Work, retirement and vulnerability of older persons in Latin America: what are the lessons for pension design?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 495-506.
- Selden, Mark & You, Laiyin, 1997. "The reform of social welfare in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1657-1668, October.
- World Bank, 2005. "Household Risk Management and Social Protection in Chile," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14839, April.
- Anna Zalewska, 2005. "Home bias and stock market development. The Polish experience," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/136, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Antón Pérez, José Ignacio, 2006. "The Reform of the Pension Systems in Easterm Europe and these Impact about the Efficiency and Equity/La reforma de los sistemas de pensiones en Europa del Este y su impacto sobre la eficiencia y la eq," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 643(20á)-64, Agosto.
- Katharina Müller, 2000. "Pension privatization in Latin America," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 507-518.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.