Pension Reform and Gender Gaps in Latin America: What are the Policy Options?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Gruber, 1995.
"The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile,"
NBER Working Papers
5053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1997. "The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages S72-101, July.
- William F. Bassett & Michael J. Fleming & Anthony P. Rodrigues, 1998.
"How workers use 401(k) plans: the participation, contribution, and withdrawal decisions,"
38, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bassett, William F. & Fleming, Michael J. & Rodrigues, Anthony P., 1998. "How Workers Use 401(k) Plans: The Participation, Contribution, and Withdrawal Decisions," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 263-89, June.
- Waldfogel, Jane, 1998. "The Family Gap for Young Women in the United States and Britain: Can Maternity Leave Make a Difference?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 505-45, July.
- Martha MacDonald, 1998. "Gender and Social Security Policy: Pitfalls and Possibilities," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1996.
"The Transition Path in Privatizing Social Security,"
NBER Working Papers
5761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1998. "The Transition Path in Privatizing Social Security," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 215-264 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barrientos, Armando, 1998. "Pension reform, personal pensions and gender differences in pension coverage," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 125-137, January.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 1984. "Pension plan equity: Second-round consequences," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 613-618.
- De Mesa, Alberto Arenas & Bertranou, Fabio, 1997. "Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-348, March.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1989. "Some Simple Economics of Mandated Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 177-83, May.
- John R. Chamberlin, 1983. "Pension plan equity: The case against a gender classification," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 126-129.
- Martin Feldstein, 1998. "Introduction to "Privatizing Social Security"," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 1-29 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjorie M. Kulash, 1983. "Pension plan equity: The unintended consequences," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 129-134.
- Dnes, Antony, 1999. "The effects of legislative change on female labour supply : marriage and divorce, child and spousal support, property division and pension splitting," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20120, The World Bank.
- Martin Feldstein, 1998. "Privatizing Social Security," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld98-1, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:5:p:911-923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.