Pension reform, personal pensions and gender differences in pension coverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1992. "The personal pensions stampede," MPRA Paper 10476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Even, William E & Macpherson, David A, 1990. "The Gender Gap in Pensions and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 259-265, May.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 1994. "Gender Differences in Pensions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 555-587.
- Richard A. Ippolito, 1994. "Pensions and Indenture Premia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 795-812.
- James, Estelle, 1996. "Protecting the old and promoting growth : a defense of averting the old age crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1570, The World Bank.
- Armando Barrientos & Luis Firinguetti, 1995. "Planes de pensión de capitalización individual y beneficios previsionales para trabajadoras de la tercera edad de bajos ingresos," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 22(1 Year 19), pages 17-44, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bucheli, Marisa & Forteza, Alvaro & Rossi, Ianina, 2008. "Work history and the access to contributory pensions in Uruguay : some facts and policy options," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 90345, The World Bank.
- Saime S KAYAM & Merih CELİKTOPUZ & Mehmet KORAY PARKIN, 2013.
"Features That Influence The Exit Decision From The Private Pension System In Turkey,"
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 145-155.
- Kayam, Saime S. & Parkın, Mehmet Koray & Çeliktopuz, Merih, 2013. "Features that influence the exit decision from the private pension system in Turkey," MPRA Paper 50933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willmore, Larry, 2007. "Universal Pensions for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 24-51, January.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2002. "Women, Informal Employment, and Social Protection in Latin America," General Discussion Papers 30557, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Gentiana Sharku, 2017. "Profitability on Albanian Supplementary Social Insurance Scheme: "Academic Titles" Case," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 215-220, March.
- Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2005. "Pension reforms and employment," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 305-319.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Martina Manfre' & Gregorio Gimenez, 2019. "Household Financial Decisions After the 2008 Chilean Pension Reform," Working Papers 10/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Cameron, 2019.
"Social protection programs for women in developing countries,"
IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-14, February.
- Lisa A. Cameron, 2014. "Social protection programs for women in developing countries," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-14, May.
- Bertranou, Fabio M., 2001. "Pension Reform and Gender Gaps in Latin America: What are the Policy Options?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 911-923, May.
- Marisa Bucheli & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2007. "Work history and the access to contributory pensions. The case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1607, Department of Economics - dECON.
- James, Estelle & Edwards, Alejandra Cox & Wong, Rebecca, 2003. "The gender impact of pension reform : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3074, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:1:p:125-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.