Profitability on Albanian Supplementary Social Insurance Scheme: "Academic Titles" Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mosley & Robert Holzmann & Steen Jorgensen, 1999.
"Social protection as social risk management: conceptual underpinnings for the social protection sector strategy paper,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 1005-1027.
- Holzmann, Robert & Jorgensen, Steen, 1999. "Social protection as social risk management : conceptual underpinnings for the social protection sector strategy paper," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20119, The World Bank.
- Holger Lüthen, 2016.
"Rates of Return and Early Retirement Disincentives: Evidence from a German Pension Reform,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 17(2), pages 206-233, May.
- Lüthen, Holger, 2014. "Rates of Return and Early Retirement Disincentives: Evidence from a German Pension Reform," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100544, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Holger Lüthen, 2014. "Rates of Return and Early Retirement Disincentives: Evidence from a German Pension Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1389, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lüthen, Holger, 2014. "Rates of return and early retirement disincentives: Evidence from a German pension reform," Discussion Papers 2014/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Barrientos, Armando, 1998. "Pension reform, personal pensions and gender differences in pension coverage," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 125-137, January.
More about this item
Keywordssocial insurance; contribution; rate of return;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:215-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Canadian Center of Science and Education). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.