The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ocde, 2002. "Cohérence des politiques," Revue de l'OCDE sur le développement, Éditions OCDE, vol. 3(3), pages 63-75.
- Leonardo Villar & Carmen Elisa Flórez & David Forero & Natalia Valencia-López & Nadia Puerta & Felipe Botero, 2015. "Protección económica a la población mayor en Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 013895, FEDESARROLLO.
- Bertranou, Fabio & Calvo, Esteban & Bertranou, Evelina, 2009.
"Is Latin America retreating from individual retirement accounts?,"
17422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Bertranou & Esteban Calvo & Evelina Bertranou, 2009. "Is Latin America Retreating From Individual Retirement Accounts?," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2009.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2002:i:67-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Mesa, Alberto Arenas & Bertranou, Fabio, 1997. "Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-348, March.
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, Germán, 2010. "Reformando las reformas previsionales: en la Argentina y Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Rofman, Rafael & Oliveri, Maria Laura, 2012. "Pension coverage in Latin America : trends and determinants," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70926, The World Bank.
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, German, 2008. "Reforming the pension reforms : the recent initiatives and actions on pensions in Argentina and Chile," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90346, The World Bank.
- ., 2002. "Classical Political Economy: Back to Their Future?," Chapters,in: International Trade and Economic Growth in Open Economies, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Willmore, Larry, 2014. "Old age pensions in Mexico: Toward universal coverage," MPRA Paper 53155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Villar & David Forero & Alejandro Becerra, 2015. "Colombia: Una mirada desde la visión multipilar," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 014406, FEDESARROLLO.
- Arza, Camila, 2008. "The Limits of Pension Privatization: Lessons from Argentine Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2696-2712, December.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 2004. "An appraisal of a quarter-century of structural pension reforms in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pia Rattenhuber & Maria Jouste, 2018. "A role for universal pension? Simulating universal pensions in Ecuador, Ghana, Tanzania, and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-03-05 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2017-03-05 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2017-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.