Adjustments in Different Government Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 833-850, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Michael O. & Suranovic, Steven M., 1993. "Lobbying and Cournot-Nash competition : Implications for strategic trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3-4), pages 367-376, November.
- Ngo, Van Long & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1997.
"Cost heterogeneity, industry concentration and strategic trade policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 207-220, August.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Cost Heterogeneity, Industry Concentration and Startegic Trade Policies," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a39, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Levy, Philip I, 1997. "A Political-Economic Analysis of Free-Trade Agreements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 506-519, September.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Hal R. Varian, 1985. "When Are Nash Equilibria Independent of the Distribution of Agents' Characteristics?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 715-718.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1995. "Political economy of trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1457-1494 Elsevier.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993. "Political-Economy Arguments for a Uniform Tariff," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 685-703, August.
- Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1996. "Lobbying for protection by heterogeneous firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 19-32, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Li, 2014. "Expert advising under checks and balances," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(2), pages 477-502, February.
- Fabian Gunzinger & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "It's Politics, Stupid! Political Constraints Determined Governments' Reactions to the Great Recession," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 584-603, November.
- Dreher, Axel & Lamla, Michael J. & Lein, Sarah M. & Somogyi, Frank, 2009.
"The impact of political leaders' profession and education on reforms,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 169-193, March.
- Axel Dreher & Michael J. Lamla & Sarah M. Rupprecht & Frank Somogyi, 2006. "The Impact of Political Leaders' Profession and Education on Reforms," KOF Working papers 06-147, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Cambini, Carlo & Rondi, Laura, 2013. "Reluctant regulation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 804-828.
- Martinelli, Cesar & Escorza, Raul, 2007.
"When are stabilizations delayed? Alesina-Drazen revisited,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1223-1245, July.
- Cesar Martinelli & Raul Escorza, 2004. "When Are Stabilizations Delayed? Alesina-Drazen Revisited," Working Papers 0408, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- César Martinelli & Raúl Escorza, 2005. "When Are Stabilizations Delayed? Alesina-Drazen Revisited," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000667, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Luca Pareschi & Edoardo Mollona, 2016. "No country for neoliberalism: a topic modeling approach to protean discourses to resist privatizations in Italy," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Francesco Trebbi, 2006.
"Who Adjusts and When? On the Political Economy of Reforms,"
NBER Working Papers
12049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Francesco Trebbi, 2006. "Who adjusts and when? On the political economy of reforms," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2108, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bluhm R & Thomsson K.M., 2015.
"Ethnic divisions, political institutions and the duration of declines: A political economy theory of delayed recovery,"
MERIT Working Papers
003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bluhm, Richard & Thomsson, Kaj, 2015. "Ethnic divisions, political institutions and the duration of declines: A political economy theory of delayed recovery," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-556, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2006. "Political Effects on the Allocation of Public Expenditures: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 653, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Ernesto Stein, 2010.
"Veto Players and Policy Trade-Offs- An Intertemporal Approach to Study the Effects of Political Institutions on Policy,"
Research Department Publications
4660, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mariano Tommasi & Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto Stein, 2010. "Veto Players and Policy Trade-offs. An Intertemporal Approach to Study the Effects of Political Institutions on Policy," Working Papers 101, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- Mariano Tommasi & Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein, 2010. "Veto Players and Policy Trade-Offs: An Intertemporal Approach to Study the Effects of Political Institutions on Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1711, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcela Eslava & Oskar Nupia, 2010. "Political Fragmentation and Government Spending: Bringing Ideological Polarization into the Picture," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006713, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Heiner Felix Mikosch & Silke Übelmesser, 2007. "Staatsverschuldungsunterschiede im internationalen Vergleich und Schlussfolgerungen für Deutschland," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(4), pages 309-334, November.
- Kentaro Katayama, 2008. "Delay in Fiscal Reform," Microeconomics Working Papers 23075, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Eric Dubois & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2007.
"The Effects of Politics on Local Tax Setting: Evidence from France,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(8), pages 1603-1618, July.
- Eric Dubois & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2007. "The effects of politics on local tax setting : evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00257401, HAL.
- Eric Dubois & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2007. "The Effects of Politics on Local Tax Setting: Evidence from France," Post-Print hal-00800688, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Manuel Pinho, 2004. "Political models of budget deficits: a literature review," FEP Working Papers 138, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maria Manuel Pinho, 2008. "The political economy of public spending composition: evidence from a panel of OECD countries," FEP Working Papers 295, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bluhm, Richard & Thomsson, Kaj, 2015. "Ethnic divisions, political institutions and the duration of declines," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112863, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gerard Rpland, 2001. "The Political Economy of Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 413, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-2599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Ideology and endogenous constitutions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 885-913, April.
- Stefania Fabrizio & Ashoka Mody, 2010.
"Breaking The Impediments To Budgetary Reforms: Evidence From Europe,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 362-391, November.
- Ashoka Mody & Stefania Fabrizio, 2008. "Breaking the Impediments to Budgetary Reforms; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/82, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00800688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Andrea Passalacqua, 2015. "The Political Economy of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 21821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Júlio, 2011. "Public Debt Stabilization: Redistributive Delays Versus Preemptive Anticipations," GEE Papers 0045, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:16:y:2004:i:2:p:117-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.